One of Matt's great birthday presents, from his Nana and Grampa, was a bike seat for the back of my bike. It's called the CoPilot Limo, and boy is this thing really like a limo! It has padding everywhere and looks so comfy - I wish I could ride around in one! So we tried out the helmet for a little bit the other morning, and after a moment of complaint, Matt walked around not caring one little bit about the big thing on his head! I can't wait for our first ride!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Ready for a ride!
One of Matt's great birthday presents, from his Nana and Grampa, was a bike seat for the back of my bike. It's called the CoPilot Limo, and boy is this thing really like a limo! It has padding everywhere and looks so comfy - I wish I could ride around in one! So we tried out the helmet for a little bit the other morning, and after a moment of complaint, Matt walked around not caring one little bit about the big thing on his head! I can't wait for our first ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment