That's right, snow sliding, not snow sledding! Once the snow tapered off on Monday, Matt and I ventured outside to play. First we took a stroll and watched neighbors shovelling and snow plows going by. But then, we had the real fun. We discovered that the slide on our swing set is way more fun when it's covered in snow and you have snow pants on that make you fly right down it! As you can see, Matthew loved it and just wanted to go again and again and again. I was so tired by the end that I just laid down in the snow for a rest. Well Matt thought this was hilarious and made his way over to me and laid right down next to me. So then we made snow angels for the first time this year too! Hopefully that will be the last time we are able to do that this winter! But we'll sure look forward to doing it again next winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment