Monday, April 28, 2008

Haircut(s)

Matt's hair was getting a bit long behind his ears, so I started talking about getting him a haircut. His nanny convinced me we could just trim it up ourselves and it would be a piece of cake! It was a bit trickier than expected since he's not great at staying still... ...and I freaked out after just one snip and made her stop! How silly am I?!?!?

So then, a week or so later, I took him to my hairdesser Molly! He got a nice little trim, just around the ears, and it looked fabulous! He's ready for another little trim so when I get my haircut next Tuesday, I think he'll just have to come with me and go first!
Here's a picture of the big boy his first time in the chair. He was so good and didn't even realize what was going on, because he was too enthralled with a toy phone he discovered in the salon! And of course, all the women swooned over him!




No comments: