
Every Friday we have music class in Grafton. And every Friday, the biggest challenge of the day is keeping Matt awake on the ride home. I have all sorts of tricks lined up for the drive, staring with toys, then moving on to more fun stuff like straws, cups, and spoons, and then, in case of emergency, a cell phone! Most days, he'll make it a good way home before crashing and if he's only alseep for 10 minutes or so, I can usually transfer him into his crib. A few weeks back, Nanny was able to come with us to class, so I was able to sit in the back seat with Matt on the way home and break out the lolipop trick! And oh boy, did he love that! He wasn't too keen on how sticky his fingers got, but as long as we kept wiping them, he was a happy boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment