Monday, May 12, 2008

To all you mothers!

Happy Mother's Day (a day late) to all you mothers out there! I hope you all had a relaxing day spent whichever way you chose! This was my first Mother's Day and it was wonderful! I got to celebrate it a day early by staying in bed all day Saturday. And I litterally mean all day...I did not get up and shower until 4pm! It was fabulous! Not to mention that during that time, Dave was mulching the whole backyard!

Matt went out to breakfast with his Nana on Saturday and his Nanny on Sunday! What a lucky boy to have two such wonderful grandmothers! My Mother's Day is actually everyday, since I am able to be with by beautiful baby boy each and every single day!

This is just a cute picture of Matt at a friend's wedding a couple weeks ago. Maybe someday when he's a famous golfer we'll be able to sell this picture to People magazine. Though, based his parents' golfing skills...

No comments: